Leadership is the difference maker and the deal breaker”, says Dr. Gilbert, so, are you ready to gear up your leadership skills and lead not only your people, but you yourself to the ultimate success? Stop waiting and take action now. Dr. Gilbert is always looking forward to assisting you to maximize your potential not only as a leader, but as a person as well.
Dr. Gilbert Ng
John C. Maxwell Certified Trainer
MBA, MCIM, MMIM, CTP, CFP, MICF, MIAC, FInstLM
Dynamic and thought provoking, Dr. Gilbert is definitely one of the most passionate and diversified trainer and coach. He has a treasure house of vast and extensive knowledge and also many years of hands-on experience gathered through his many years as a trainer and also of working in a managerial position with many big corporations.
Dr. Gilbert’s training style is very different and it is mostly emphasized on group activities and case study discussion. He believes in the importance of changes in mindset and behaviors, rather than listening to lectures reactively. This unique point has made him popular among so many companies that have had the pleasures of working with him.
Certification and Qualification
- John C. Maxwell Team’s Certified Trainer
- MBA in General Management
- Degree of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) awarded by LIGS University
- Diploma in Management with MIM
- Post-graduate diploma in Marketing with CIM
- Coach Member with the International Coach Federation US
- Certified Training Professional (CTP) awarded by ARTDO International-ITD
- Certified Financial Planner with CFP
- Chartered Marketer with Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Top Master Trainer for ITD’s Mega Guru Signatures Programs (developed in collaboration with Jack Canfield, Thomas Crane, Zig Zaglar)
John C. Maxwell Training
Being a John C. Maxwell certified trainer, he led leadership trainings and international talks in many different countries. He has since adopted his own unique style of training and highlight the effectiveness of case study discussions and group activities in his workshops. His clients ranges from small medium enterprises to multinational corporations and Fortune 500 companies.