Leadership by design is a programme structured to equip current and emerging leaders with tools to navigate the business demands.
Organisations depend upon capable leadership to guide them through unprecedented changes. Yet, there is ample evidence in the news and in recent research reports that even some of the best and most venerable organisations are failing to adapt to change, implement their strategic plans successfully or prepare for a more uncertain future. We believe the turmoil we are currently observing has something to do with leadership, and that if we don’t change our current approach to leadership development, we will see even more of the same.
Can we count on the next generation of leaders to step up once they are in position? Or are we seeing evidence of a talent gap that cannot be closed and will result in even greater numbers of high-profile failures? What can your organisation do to avoid the risks associated with inadequate leadership and better prepare its current and future leaders for changes that are yet unforeseen?
WHY LEADERSHIP BY DESIGN
Our proven methodology that makes us different than the conventional training
HOW IT BENEFITS YOU AND YOUR ORGANISATION
Organisation depend upon capable leadership to guide them through unprecedented changes.
- Identify the high performance leadership competencies
- Establish innate preference and current capability level
- Create robust blended leadership development plans
- Develop competent leaders
- Identify leaders that are inclined, willing and capable
- Measure the progress and growth of their leaders
DANIEL LEE KWAN LEONG
- Graduated from the University of Wales, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom with a LLB (Hons) degree in 1993.
- Obtained a Second Class lower honors in his legal practice professional exams called the Certificate of Legal Practice (CLP). His CLP qualification was among the top 20% of those who passed their CLP at that time.
- Certified trainer with HRDF and Habitudes Leadership Course.
- He is one of the four being certified as a ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor and Advanced iMind Map instructor in Malaysia.
- He is an adviser for Alpha, which organization originated in United Kingdom and currently runs the Alpha Course in more than 166 countries with over 16 million people so far has attended it.
- In 1998, he was involve in a marketing organization from Australia. His ability to lead, coach, train and motivate his team members and leaders translated into handsome financial rewards and benefits.
- Qualified Advocate and Solicitor (lawyer) who practiced law for 7 years in various law firms such as Messrs. Shook Lin & Bok, Messrs. William Leong and Messrs. Allen & Gledhill. He specialized in litigation matters especially in Intellectual Property, Licensing, Franchise, Company law, Contract law and Commercial law.
- He was the Head of the Litigation Department at Messrs. William Leong., who oversaw the business side of the department by ensuring performance results were met and retaining existing clients.
Sign up now for EARLY BIRD PRICE register before 31/01/2019. Apply Now!
Terms and conditions
Course schedule is considered tentative until course confirmation is sent to participants.
In the event of cancelation from organizer:
*PEOPLElogy Group reserves the right to cancel a course without penalty if we are not able to meet the minimum class size or for any unforeseen circumstances. Participants will be given written notice of cancellation at least 1 week before course commencement.
In the event of cancelation from registered participant:
Written notice received:
More than 15 working days – No penalty
Less than 15 working days- 50% of course fee
Less than 5 working days/No show – 100% of course fees
– SBL Scheme: Full payment is chargeable upon confirmation of registration. Payment is due 14 working days before courses commencement. Seat is deemed confirmed in receipt of full payment. PEOPLElogy Group reserves right to refuse attendance for unpaid course until receipt of full payment.
– SBL Khas: Pre Program approval must deemed before 30 November 2018.
Mode of Payment:
Mode of payment can be by cheque or telegraphic transfer.
By Cheque: Payable to * PEOPLElOGY DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD
By Telegraphic Transfer:
Account Name- PEOPLELOGY DEVELOPMENT SDN BHD
Account Number- 3117413810
SWIFT CODE: PBBEMYKL
Limitation of Liability
*PEOPLElogy Group’s total aggregate/cumulative liability for all claims, whether for breach of contract, breach of warranty or in tort, including negligence, will be limited to the amount paid to *PEOPLElogy Group for the Courses. * PEOPLElogy will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential damages in connection with arising out of any of its Courses.
For any enquiry please contact us:
TEL: +6 03-2287 1829 (Aly)
EMAIL: info@Goalson.com.my (Aly)